Ex-Pathgate members may contact us to:
- Connect with other survivors for solidarity and support. There are more of us than you realise. You are not alone.
- Receive professional level advice and support to understand and recover from what happened to you. Cultic abuse requires specialised understanding and treatment by trained therapists. Healing is possible and necessary.
- Become a signatory to this website and/or share your story. Your voice deserves to be heard.
Family members and friends of Pathgate members may contact us to:
- Receive and/or provide more information about this cult and how it functions.
- Advice and support on how to interact and communicate with cult members, if you are concerned about their wellbeing.
Members of the public, media, researchers and religious organisations may contact us to:
- Provide and/or receive more information about this cult.
- Understand more about cultic abuse in a Buddhist context.
- Assist us in increasing public awareness about Buddhist cultic abuse.